false drugs case?


one of my frnd married intercaste guy his father was against to her marriage so her father beat that guy and logged a complaint that he used to sell  drugs and heroine for the college students and he took a fake video and photos  of that guy selling drugs by threatening that if he wont agree the case that he would kill his sisters and father, my friend wanted that guy to be out of this case, she cant come out and say the truth she is under housearrest, my frnds father has political background? what is the soluiton for this?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Police officials investigate the case who is guilty. Why do you bother about them.? If the case comes to the court, your friend has to give evidence.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x