LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay tickoo   11 May 2020

False complaint

A false complaint was filed by a woman against me with the Anti Extortion cell 5 years back...I was picked up by the poliCe officials and interrogated for 10 hours after which a statement was recorded , a general one without letting me know of the charges I was picked up for...Then they let me of next day saying that they would call me if they needed me.2 years later the crime branch called me stating that the same woman had complained and then I was interrogated again...but again this time I was not told of the charges.Just the mental harrasment to me basically.I wrote to the whole authorities of police department that the women was misleading them as she wanted to extort money from me under the pretext of being a social worker .I even filed an RTI with the department to give me the copy of the statement of that lady on which basis I am called and picked up again and again.But in return of the RTI it was told to me that the statement of the woman couldn't be given to me as it was protected under section 8 (j) of the RTI act.Smelling something fishy I approached the lower metropolitan court stating the harassment and Extortion based on false complaint of the said woman.To my surprise a week after filing the said appeal in the court another friend of that woman got an FIR registered against me under section 420, 406,34 .3 years it Took the department to file the chargesheet in the FIR...basically a way to pressure me to withdraw my plea from court.When I got the chargesheet of the FIR filed against me i was surprised to see the first woman as a witness and stating that she had complained because she gave me money for a woRK which she never did...and this is the complaint on which basis she had complained to the DCP crime branch at the first instance on whose basis I was picked up at the very first time by Anti extortion cell.Basically these woman run an extortion racket under the guise of being police informers and social workers.Now they threatening me with another FIR on the basis of first complaint filed 5 years ago for which I have been to enquiries multiple times ....Can they do it now since it was me who approached the lower metropolitan court with the complaint before.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
If you consider a false case has been foiscticated against you, and if you have sufficient evidence to support your contention, you can approach High court for quashing of said false cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register