Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     12 January 2013

False charge sheet

Good evening members,

A criminal case was registered on me and my family .Agrictular land  was in the name of me and my brother. We both brothers along with my father were about to lease this land to our meternal grand father.At that time the police pre planedly interruputed registration and obstructed our lease process and took us to police station.

There we were forced to register the land in the name of my parent uncle.After that we went to hight court , got stay order, found 2 firs with different content are registered. The court directed the S.P of district to take necessary displinary and criminal proceedure against him. And also fortunately the court ordered us to face trails under district court on second F.I.R as charge sheet is filed though the intermi order was pronounced by the high court.

Now am clear about other aspect of the case and F.I.R and fight against it. But now the charge sheet which contains that " Sub inspector confirmed in his registration that  the land was registered to my parent uncle on basis of unregistered document throwing inthat court and stated that lease process was between father and sons not for maternal grand father".

here firstly land is registered on names of me and my brother, secondly the docuemnt produced by the S.I is unregistered and forgery document , it does not hold any other official record. This is misleading the court and also supporrting the criminal.

Can i register a criminal case againest Sub inspector for showing false documents in the court and trying to impose false case on us at this point.

Thanking in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register