Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     25 May 2015

False case filed against me

Hi All,

A false criminal case u/s 384 has been filed against me by my builder as i raised filed a consumer case against his poor quality construction. The case is in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra. I need a good criminal defence lawyer to contest my case in Ulhasnagar.

Please suggest a good criminal defence lawyer who can contest my case in Ulhasnagar. Also in the group if any one feels confident in criminal law can take my case.

Request you all to suggest me a good name.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

need more details..what did you do for him to file a case against you othr than just complaining against his quality of work..and why are you worried about this if you havent done any thing..it is his burden to prove it..

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     26 May 2015

I have filed a case against his poor quality construction in District consumer forum and a civil case in High court (along with my neighbour). Also i am a witness in my neighbours criminal case against builder for his intentional deviations from sanctioned building plan during construction, Missuse of FSI, improper parking and other criminal activities (Builders wrong doings had been revealed during police panchanama).

My only concern is that status of case filed by builder is "Awaiting Summons". One of my friend said that summon is generally issued to opponents only and its not advisable to appear in court with out a lawyer and at this point of time i do not have any lawyer with me.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2015

There is no dearth for criminal law practicing lawyers in Ullhasnagar or the nearby surroundings.  You can even browse LCI website for a name from the list of lawyer and find one suitable person and discuss the issue. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register