Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

L Darshan (Insurence Consultant)     08 April 2010

false case against dowry

Dear Sir,

I am L Darshan, from Bangalore, I have got married in the month of 29th may 2009, it was a love marriage, against my in laws, when we told that we have got married, her parents gone wild, they have kept her home. They have stop all the communication between us, this was happened almost three months, in between her family members started threatening me to sing the divorce copy, if not we will book the dowry case against your family, finally I have singed the copy it was a 13b. & this case got cancelled,

Her parents brainwashed her to not go with me. She has to listen only what they are telling to her, she I am sorry Darshan I am not able to stand by for you, I wish u all the best in the future, pls sing the divorce papers.

But last week they came once again to asking the to some other papers, to get the divorce asap. In between they have filed the FIR against my family members on 27th Feb 2010.

Which I came to know three days ago.

In between we have used share a come email id & orkut id. Which it was in her name. User name & password know by both of us.

I have uploaded some of our marriage photos. Which so far her friends was not knowing that we have got married. Jest very few friends ware present in our marriage, we have got married in Arya Samja as per the Hindu marriage act. We also registered in the sub registered office.

pls help me get out of this.

Thanks & Regards,

L Darshan

Learning

7 Replies

L Darshan (Insurence Consultant)     08 April 2010

Dear Harshparekh,

thanks a lot for your suggestion, see this case they have filed the FIR on 27th Feb2010, so far there is no calls or any comminucation from the police station, But what my lawyer says is if you sing the divorce copy, not making any kind of stupid things we will wedraw the case once divorce granted in family court, we will withdraw all the case aginest you & your family, we don't trobble you any more, since my father in law is a very rich person, he has given the his word to some his friend that he will give his daughter to his son,

I don't  have a parents i have brother & two sisters, next month my brother marriage is there, they are taking an advantage if you not singing the papers we will spoil the your bro marriage. this is the threat which they are giving to me.

mean whaile so called my wife she also agree to get marry to that gay. which her father fond for her,

they're not disclosing this marrige to them. is there any othere way i can handlle this setustation.

a friend of main he to told that you also lodage a  complint saying my wife is not styaing with me her parents have looked her @ home, asking them to send to my house.

is it ok, let me know sir?

Regards,

L Darshan

Ajay Sharma (Lawyer)     08 April 2010

Hiiii Darshan

If you want expert advice, you are free to call Mr. S.P. Sharma at 09813220530.

sonia (PROP)     17 April 2010

Hi ajay ji

i need advice in false case against dowry,one of my client under go this problem,plz advice me

sonia

Ajay Sharma (Lawyer)     17 April 2010

Hi Sonia

Please ask what you want to ask, I will try and help you as much I can.

sonia (PROP)     18 April 2010

actually this happens with my brother and due to this i lost my father,bhabi in laws forcelly and falsly filed case and take 8lac from us

kindly advice

sonia

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 April 2010

Soniaji incidents of life is based on game theory. If u get peace after losing 8lac, then forget and think it was not your's. U will regain the lost amt. by some other way.

Ajay Sharma (Lawyer)     19 April 2010

Hiiii Sonia

Sorry to learn about the whole episode. I share your grief. Please furnish full details so that we could be of any help to you. The details like the court concerned, the stage of the case; whether the money mentioned has already been paid? Was it on account of dowry or compensation? Any other details which would be helpful to us to get a clear picture of the court proceedings?

Ajay Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register