LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

InnocentMan (Self Employeed)     14 February 2014

False attendance in reconciliation proceedings

Dear Friends,

I got married in March, 2009. We both got separated in November, 2009. I filed for divorce in August, 2012 under Cruelty and Desertion grounds. My Wife appeared on the first day of appearance and filed the counter on the same day. She did not come to court until December, 2013 as she has filed transfer petition in high court seeking transfer to family court, her home town.

Judge has sent us to Reconciliation in December, 2013. Reconciliation Proceedings took place at District Legal Services Authority. My wife never attended even single session. 

But the court appointed reconciliation officer fabricated attendance and made the report that I did not attend even single session where as my wife has attended all the sessions.

What should I do now for correcting my attendance in Court File. Should I complain to District Judge or High Court Registrar for doing this illegal things.

The counselor was lady Public Prosecutor and she is completely biased towards woman. She is even threatening me when I questioned her about my attendance.. She is saying that She knows judge personally and she can do anything if she wants...

She is saying she will settle the case as my wife also wants divorce now... She sent back the file to court saying reconciliation failed...

Please help me what should I do now...

Innocent Man


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query