Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhruv (dealer)     13 May 2014

False allegations of rape ipc 376

hi

ek ladki ke sath mera love affiar tha for 3 months, and after she blackmailing me ke mein suicide kar dungi ya tujhe pe rape ka case daal dungi aur usne jhooth bhi bola ke woh pregnant hai, phir usne mujh par rape ka case daal diya under section 376,504,34 ipc .meine anticipatory bail le li thi, but mujhe ab pata chala hai mujhse milne se pahele bhi usne ek ladke pe same rape ka case daal rakha hai , i dont know what should i do now

please help me and advised me 

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 May 2014

Pl. tell before registering rape case had she gone through two finger medical test done by the police from an expert govt doctor ,what the report said , had you not show her emails , photos with you and other relevant proof of your love , hadn't you say you had not done any s*xual assult on her ,when she get boured from you only then she had filed the case on you with the intention to extort money from you by filing the false case upon you , give the name and address of that other boy who is also facing the same rape case which is done by this girl , is it not show what character she is bearing take advantage of it , collect some relevant evidences and get dismiss the case on the false complaint , engage an expert criminal lawyer to handle your case .

dhruv (dealer)     13 May 2014

Originally posted by : laxmi kant joshi
Pl. tell before registering rape case had she gone through two finger medical test done by the police from an expert govt doctor ,what the report said , had you not show her emails , photos with you and other relevant proof of your love , hadn't you say you had not done any s*xual assult on her ,when she get boured from you only then she had filed the case on you with the intention to extort money from you by filing the false case upon you , give the name and address of that other boy who is also facing the same rape case which is done by this girl , is it not show what character she is bearing take advantage of it , collect some relevant evidences and get dismiss the case on the false complaint , engage an expert criminal lawyer to handle your case .

sir

thanks for ur reply

uska medical ho gaya hai usme kuch nahi aaya,aur sir woh ladka jispe pahele case kiya tha usse baat ho gayi hai woh ready hai help karne ke liye, abhi tak mera chargesheet nahi file hua hai mujhe case discard karvana hai but ipc 376 compoundable section nahi hai is liye prob ho rahi hai to ab mein kya karu? 

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     13 May 2014

file criminal application for quashing of FIR...before high court

dhruv (dealer)     14 May 2014

please help me on this

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 May 2014

dhruv immediately move to your high court in which jurisdiction case is registered , for quashing of fir give all relevant proof and the statement of this person on oath (affidavit) to prove your innocence in this case , engage a good criminal lawyer for you to fight your case in the high court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register