LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul Hafeez   02 September 2018

false allegations by wife of my son

My son was married to a girl from orissa who was working as air hostess in Gulf met on matrimonial portal. their marriage could not stand for more than 6 months. The main reason was that my son was missing her all over as she used to be abroad and visits him for 3 days in 3 months. This finally led much problems and after 2.5 yrs she took all her items and cheaques for 12 lakh rupees issued under police pressure and left home. Since we are poor family stopped the payment of the cheaques. After 5 months some police from orissa came to bangalore to our house and took my son to orissa and put him in jail for 3 months fallowing so many false allegations by his wife including unnatural s*x just to attract arrest. Now after spending about 7 lakhs he was released on bail about 5 months back. Till now the police have not filed the charge sheet in the court to proceed with. We know that even a single allegation in FIR has no proofs. Now I want my son to restart his life and get married to other girl. He is 32 yrs now. plz guide me what to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 September 2018

Dear querist,

Please conform which personal law is applicable to couple ?

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Abdul Hafeez   03 September 2018

Thx for reply. Sir I dont understand the personel law. What I CAN say that we are all sunni muslim including the girl. If this is not the answer you are looking for plz tell me what to disclose?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register