Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (none)     18 September 2013

False affidavit in maintenance and child custody

Dear Sirs,

My wife trapped me in false 498-a case (false and frivolous FIR filed in Oct 2009). Case is pending as of date, as wife is trying her best to prolong the proceedings. There has not been even a hint of any truth in any of the allegations in her FIR or other documents submitted, nor by the witnesses.

She also filed claim for maintenance in 2010, and submitted false affidavit wherein she lied about her employment and source of income. She got interim relief of Rs. 10,000 per month by misleading the court. It was established in Apr-2012 that she did file false affidavit and court ruled that she is liable to face proceedings u/s 181 and 193 of IPC  and proceedings could be initiated as per sections 195 and 340 in the Family Court.

In Aug-2013, she submitted copy of her resignation letter claiming that she is not employed. This proves 2 points- (1) She lied under oath originally at the time of submitting application for claim for maintenance and interim relief. (2) She was indeed having source of income at the time of filing her application.

Now, given this scenario, she has filed a response to my petition in the Supreme Court of India about child vacation custody. I am representing myself in the SC. She has submitted her affidavit in Sep-2013, claiming that she is working in order to support the child (aged about 13 years now)

My questions:

1) How to highlight the above blunder in the SC?

2) Will the SC take recognition of such blunder (making incorrect statements to 'suit the requirement' in various courts) and punish her (in case of women)?  Is a female allowed under law to file false affidavit and still walk away with it?

I look forward to your response.

Thanking you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register