False affiadvit before h.c by public servant

Dear Sir,

A Public servant file WP before H.C for seeking relief for being govt servant criminal procding and department proceding can not run simantinusly and finall disposed the petition.After on year when lokyut rgister the corruption case against him than he file another petition with affiadvit i.e he is not govt servant so lokyut has no right to set up enquiry against him same was also decide as a govt servant .

Agreeved with his both the affadivit I file Mc R.C before the H.C under 340 Crpc read with 195 and sking relief for procutute for Ipc 191.192 193 .My request is is there any direct latest  supreme court in this regard to submit before the H.C for my favour. pl suggest.    




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x