Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Kumar (-)     08 June 2014

False 498a case on me post filing of ncr in police stnby me

Dear Members, 

My marriage was solemnized in Sep'13....Ever since my marriage my wife has been behaving indifferently with a totally neglected attitude towards the marital relationship......She has not even consummated the marriage till date....She used to pick fights on the trivial issues & humiliated me & my family members & always had a desire to extract maximum money out of it .....She used to frequently visit her parental home without prior intimation & used to stay there for days/months with no fixed period......She has stayed only for 45 days with me in her matrimonial home till Jan 2014 & then one left for her parental home & never returned.......She has sent numerous messages later on admitting her mistakes (no physical & mental relationship) but she forgets her apologies very soon  & starts behaving abusively....She has done extreme cruelties (Physical & mental) to me & my family members.....However I continued suffering all this behaviour of her with the motive of saving my marital relations & with the hope that she will improve one day & will start obliging the marital relations (mental & physical).......Evr since Jan'14 she has not returned from her parental home & I had filed NCR to nearest Police Station in March 2014 informing all the cruelties (physical & mental) & post that I have also filed for Divorce Petition on the grounds of Cruelty by her (Mental Cruelties & Non Consummation).....

Now her family has made counter claims by filing 498A complaint agnst me at CAW Cell.....I have attended 3 hearings at CAW cell.....Now they have asked Ms. 498A (wife) to bring the list of Articles/Stridhan...which to my belief would be highly inflated.

Request esteemed members to guide me over following points:

1. How to prepare the Dowry Admit List & whether to use the reference of guidelines to be followed for investigation and trial of cases under section 498/A IPC issued by OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER - OF POLICE  CIRCULAR No. 7/2007 while submitting the Admit List to CAW cell ????
  2. How much will my prior intimation to Police Station of her said conduct will help me to defend her counter blast of 498A complaint  ????
  3. When to apply for the Anticipatory Bail ????

Thanks,

Sufferer @ 498A

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Prepare the admit list for all those items which are in your possession. ...Apply for notice bail right now as your case is in CAW cell for more details contact me at 9711259959 Sunishchai Sachar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register