Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu (S/w proffessional)     02 January 2012

False 498a/306/34

Hello Experts,

here is trouble...i am one of victim and accused of 498a/306/34

After 8 years of marriage, our beloved/adorable someone's wife, someone's bhabhi, someone's bahu, someone's mother ran from our house and commited suicide at her parents house. By false statements against me, i am one of accused in FIR. I live in USA and have nothing to do with this incidence, but i would like to keep myself away from this rubbish court cases and police. i am simple person who never been to police station/court in my life. i am happy with my family life here.

Now the question are

what police can do with me if i dont visit india? i am not absconding.. i am working here and doing my job.

can they capture my property under some section like 82/83? i come to know from lawyer that police has arrest warrent for whole family including me. if i dont appear or not get arrested then police can attack my asset to call me in-person there. how much true is this?

can police has power to approach me internationally somehow?

guidence and suggestions requested.

Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     02 January 2012

yes they can attach the property u/s 82 and 83 and absconding is not the way so first send me teh details i might suggest you better than only.

Vishnu (S/w proffessional)     02 January 2012

She was my brother's wife. I don't care about circumstances. What I care is this should not affect my family life. As I have nothing to do with this.   Any suggestions...from my point of view

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     02 January 2012

well u should  file quashing in the high court and at the same time u should file an ant . bail too.

Vishnu (S/w proffessional)     03 January 2012

Thanks Ratnesh..

Well this means, anyway i have to go with court process.

how much time does quashing takes?...i dont think its very quick in our incredible india. as i heard court cases are killing time, killing carreer, wastage of money, killing own health and much more

this is totally a defamation of me because its 100% 200% false statements and lies in FIR...Any other way to take action against those liers?

Thanks

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     03 January 2012

well uashing will take it time but untill that the court might stay the proceeding and by this u will can feel relax

Vishnu (S/w proffessional)     04 January 2012

Please explain in littlebit detail. after quashing application. do we need to have saperate application to court for stay of proceedings. or both quashing and stay can go together.

is there any effect of stay in proceedings on police activity like arrests or property attach etc etc...

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 January 2012

Wait a minute, how can 306/ 498a applicable after 8 YEARS of marriage.

Something amiss here. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Vishnu (S/w proffessional)     07 January 2012

Well, after commiting suicide. her parents made a story in FIR and statements to police that we asked for dowry and due to this humiliation and harrasment, she got into depression and commited suicide. thats why 498a/306/34

Regards,

Vishnu

danny_p (Asst Manager)     07 January 2012

Shoneeji,

My case is somehow similar to Vishnu. What is the problem with 498a/306? 

Vishnu, let me know what steps u r taking to fight these liars...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 January 2012

306 coupled with 498a can be filed within 7 years of marriage only.

However 306 alone is possible even after 7 years.

Has she left any suicide note?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register