25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


False 420 417 509 fir filed against me and my family

Dear experts,


sorry i know this is repetetion. But please bear with me.

I have never promised her for marriage or not even love. It was just like 'No strings attached' kind of relation. But the complaint is filed in such a way that i proposed her and promised her marriage 4 years ago. My parents are now acting in a deceiving manner not to get me married to her. All this is false. 

We had had a physical affair for a very very few times. But she highlighted this point. This was not under any pretext of marriage or love. 

She is from a different caste also, <does this really matter? read somewhere it matters so mentioning it here>

Case filed under sections 420 417 509.

How can she prove the promise which was never made?

Can courts order me to marry her?

I would rather take punishment for false allegations rather than marrying the jhooti.. 


 10 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Querist

as per your information if the case has registered u/s 415/420/509 of ipc then this is very beneficial for you, she may be filed a rape case against you due to false promise of marriage or may filed any other sections.

Nobody told about her mind except her, so its depend on her to prove her allegations.

the court can not passed an order to marry her but the court may suggest you to settle the matter amicably.

1 Like


Hi Nadeem Sir,

Thank you very much for the reply. It means a lot to me.

The sole reason of the case filed and 376 not used on me is to threaten me with this case. She want me to go through this jail thing and then get bail and then go to her and beg to take case back.


They purposefully filed the case this way so that i opt for marriage. Because, she do not have anything to lose, neither job, nor career or future. But i have to support my family, and i have built my hard-earned career and have to get my sister married. They are thinking i would yield to them owing to my family responsibilities. 

I was just wondering how can someone prove something which has never happened. There would not be any messages regarding this, since this has never happened. I dont know how do i get out of this .. :(


How many years can they drag all these things. Already, it has started affecting my career. My company asked me to resign if something major is going to come up. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Rajesh

it will be better to get anticipatory bail and feel relax in your career and life, co-oparate the investigation and submit all your proof to IO, it will be better to get acquittal.

Feel Free to Call

Thanks Nadeem sir. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Nadeem sir. Thanks for the help.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2014

court cannot order you to marry her even if her charges are proved the court can just punish you.


Sudhir Sir, 


Thanks for the reply. 

Case in her words


"He said that he loved me and proposed me for marriage. This actually made me enter into physical relationship with him.

He is ok with the marriage but her parents are not accepting because its intercaste marriage and they are trying hard to stop this marriage in a deceiving manner."


Truth is: I never ever told her that i love her or i will marry her. We did have physical intimacy, but not to the level she faked in the complaint. After all this intimacy for more than a year, She has started asking me for marriage for which i readily denied. She started threatening me that she would commit suicide and let my parents know about the whole incident. I was scared and tried talking to her parents and confessed what has happened. They recorded my confessn and started threatening my parents for which my parents told, if he is ok, let them get married. we dont have any issues. But i never said i would marry her nor love her. She faked the FIR saying i have entered her house when no one was there and i promised her all these.. I never went to her home. 


How can she prove all this fake things. I dont know.. Why would my parents come into picture. Why the hell did she include them in the complaint. 


They are offering me dowry and asking me to get married to her. 

How to get out of this. Please suggest. My entire hard-earned career, dreams and the whole family is at stake, since i am the only supporter of my total family. Please advice what could i do to get out of this.


if there is no eyewitness or nothing in messages that i had promised about marriage, how can someone prove something which has not happened.


Can she give money to people and make them say that they have seeen me going to her house etc, would this be counted as a evidence...?how can i counter ithe fake evidence...?


truly speaking,, i dont have any other way other than... ending myself, if i dont get out of this fake case.. I dont want to marry her and make my life hell. If this case happens for years together, my sis will have problem for her marriage because of my case. I will never be able to get married<least bothered about this>... what is the way out... :(

Dalip kumar (STUDENT)     23 October 2015

dear experts,

i purchase a plot in unauthorised colony of delhi.after byana agreemet i took 3 months time for full payment.

i took the same property on rent for these three months.

when musclemen of areas hears that i had purchase the plot, they started threating me. 

with the help of police officials muscleman made a falls dd entry complaint with the help of forged general power of attorney that  i have captured his property by breaking  lock .

now i am tortured by police for vacating the property. they are also threating the owner of property to leave the plot.

what should i do to overcome police torture becouse police had alredy taken bribe from muscleman


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query