LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman (x)     07 December 2014

False 406

I m a victim of false 406. My wife complained that during marriage her father given her Garments,Divan,Cash & Jewelleries. but the fact is I have taken no cash from her father. secondly the jewelleries she got from her father, already lying with her and nothing left with me.Thirdly the quantity of jewelleries has been inflated by three times. Already the police came to our house & seized all garments Divan & utensils belongs to her.But still she is claiming that we are in posses of her jewelleries which is totally false. More over that the jewelleries I have given to my wife, the same is also lying in her custody...How to fight this back??

What about bail ? Will there be any problem ?

Learning

6 Replies

vinod kumar (law student)     07 December 2014

u can approach the court.. court will rely on documents than oral statements..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2014

You have to first obtain AB and then contest her case in the court properly.  If she has taken away all her jewels, you can very well extract the information during cross examining her at the time of trial.  Consult your lawyer on this and proceed as per his advise.

suman (x)     22 December 2014

Everybody is telling that I should not bother about this as it is the responsibility of the the opposite party to prove this. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2014

If you say that you will go by what everybody say, why do you post the query here?  Either you understand the answer given or go  by what your lawyer says or somebody says.

suman (x)     23 December 2014

First of all I m not a legal professional,that is why I wanted more advise

Secondly by putting some ones comments does not mean I wanted to ignore your valuable advise.

Secondly in this board also, I have received contradictory advise from different legal exparts.

And Previously you have advised me several times and I am really thankful to U Sir. I M REALLY SORRY IF I HURTEN U

Rajesh Kumar (NA)     23 December 2014

What is the typical duration for conducting house search under 406? (x days after FIR is filed?) I suppose long delays wont make sense right?

What is the procedure for search? is there a warrent that Cops will be carrying with them?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register