false 323 and 114 complain against my friend

Respected Experts...


One of My Dear Friend is the victim of false 323, 114 complain by one person who can't speak and listen..

The person who can't speak and listen has claimed that his wife was going with My friend on bike and he has shown both together, and then after they quarelled, and that person who is dump and deaf has claimed the compalin 323, 114 against both his wife and my friend...  But this is not the fact reality is that my friend and that person faced the bike accident but he has dought that his wife has some unofficial relation with my friend...


Please Give your valuable and expert comments  me on what kind of the punishment may be under this claims??

And how to defend this matter because its totally false??

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

If F.I.R. registered against them, the police people do inquire and submit report in accordance with law. Evidence is important and pleading & wittnesses. Any how it is simple case.


Thank you sir for your kind reply... 1) But tell me what kind of punishment may be given to my friend and that lady (Wife of that dump and deaf person) who is the victim of this false 323, 114 case/complain?? 2)His elligation is that both that lady and my friend having illegal relation. 3) That lady has also claimed Domestic Violence (DV) and 498 against that dump and deaf person.. 


Now please tell me what should I do so I can save my friend and that lady from this false case??




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x