Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Extortion

Page no : 2

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     21 July 2013

Thank you helping. In the series of legal notice she has agreed that she is working and staying in PG. Lets say that she applies for Crpc 125 for maintenance can we object that she is already working and earning more than me so that her application for maintenance will be rejected? May be our advocate can ask her lawyer to file the latest form 16?

Helping Hands!!! Her advocate has become the mediator now he is blatantly asking more money for signing the dotted line of MCD. Since this is the state I am no position for alternative resolution than court. Please consider this question and above question and let me know how can I approach this case?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandevar
Thank you helping. In the series of legal notice she has agreed that she is working and staying in PG. Lets say that she applies for Crpc 125 for maintenance can we object that she is already working and earning more than me so that her application for maintenance will be rejected?

May be our advocate can ask her lawyer to file the latest form 16?

Take a look at this judgment.  She is working, you already got proof, she cannot be awarded maintenance/alimony.  Just for the sake of troubling you she will file maintenance application, that's all.

Attached File : 325161303 in the high court of delhi at new delhi dhingara no maintenance of qualified and earning wife.doc downloaded: 46 times

(Guest)
Helping Hands!!!

Her advocate has become the mediator now he is blatantly asking more money for signing the dotted line of MCD. Since this is the state I am no position for alternative resolution than court. Please consider this question and above question and let me know how can I approach this case?

This is real extortion.  Either you pay her money or fight out in the court.  You do not have any other option.  Third option would be bargaining.

Helping hand thank you for your insights. Now for me RCR is the only option. Let me say I wait for another 1 year snd file a contested divorce based on cruelty and desertion . Which is moree effective filing divorce after filing RCR or straight away file for divorce after one year. By seeing their expectation whether delay strategy works out better or putting pressure through RCR works better?

(Guest)

Helping hand thank you for your insights. Now for me RCR is the only option.

Let me say I wait for another 1 year snd file a contested divorce based on cruelty and desertion .

Calling her [via RCR] and making her tell that she does not want to cohabit with you is the beauty behind asking for divorce.

RCR filing will save your parents from danger [false cases].  You got married ok.  But it does not mean that your parents/brothers/sisters should suffee because they got you married, as there is a fair chance that your lovely wife will file a false complaint looking at the allegations she and her father have made which you have expalined in page No.1.

File RCR, give her 1 year time to come back, like that you also safe, not to mention your God gifts [your parents].

Which is moree effective filing divorce after filing RCR or straight away file for divorce after one year. By seeing their expectation whether delay strategy works out better or putting pressure through RCR works better?

Explained above.  Decision entirely yours.

Allthebest.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     23 July 2013

Hi Helping Hand I have acted by your advise the petition for RCR is filled and court has sent the summons to my wife. Now briefly explain me the stages how RCR goes so that I csn mentally prepare for next steps. Please highlight this situation for me as you told even if she is working she might claim for interim maintenance if she does what should I do as I told you she is work and earns round to about 80000 per month how should I have to appeal this case?

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     24 July 2013

Hi Esteemed Members!! Looking forward for your insights and guidance.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     24 July 2013

Helping Hand, Archana, Mahesh your insights into this will help me a lot.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 July 2013

1. now keep quiet and keep reading forums.......stay calm.......your job done.......she will file 24hma as maintenance......you prove her salery and details to deny interims in any maintenance......
2. she might not come and let you rcr go expartee........grab it......wait and then file divorce later ...takes time do not worry....keep patience......

3. if she files 125crpc ...chances less still you have strong defence.......chances of rcr going expartee are more here........good luck......you are on right track

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register