LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Sharma   12 November 2018

experts please advice on a crucial matter

I do want to know on behalf of my cousin he was married and her wife trying to frame him and his family through sec 398a sec.125 etc.....though he himself collected a lot of evidence against her which proof her characterlessness she is directly involved in conservation to 4-5 other men in such cheap way which I can't even mention he has proper chat history of her along with pics exchanged call history recordings and screenshot directly from her phone .... through all this will it help to get sepreate from her and how will it help in the false case in which she's trying to intenglled them she doesn't even take care of her. 3 year daughter too ....experts please help on this issue what should be the process to follow


 9 Replies

Ghayaz (Founder)     12 November 2018

hi the sec which u have mentioned here is wrong it's 498-a more over 125 is not that case it's 120 of ipc in both section.

I clearly understand that ur relative has this problem with his characterless girl who never care her self and her children also. but claiming to book a case against her husband and his family!

note plz answer this
question no 1: is he willing to live with her if she is ok type

no 2: is he really wanna separate his wife

no3: what is the cause of domestic violence u didn't mentioned.

now I can tell with ur basic info that u can prove urself before the enquiring officer with the call recorded and screen shots.

if u need help just u can go to social welfare board also in ur area
1 Like

Aman Sharma   12 November 2018

sir he doesn't want to live with her any more and as far as the domestic violence is concerned he himself never be in that but the lady her self mentally traumatizing them all through

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

Is there irrefutable evidence of instances (of Cruelty) to substantiate and convince the court!

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, Religious scholars, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, revenue codes/rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g: Civil courts, HC, SC …

You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..preferably from a counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g;  Famiy/Civil matters.

If amicable settlement is possible on reasonable/mutually acceptable terms IT can be tried for liberating from situation or the option is contested divorce.Your own LOCAL counsel can guide you further after examining true facts/record/docs/inputs/evidences on both sides.

A good LOCAL counsel won’t render bad advice and waste your time and money.

Make efforts to find such counsel. Such counsel may even agree to mediate, conciliate, arbitrate and resolve the matter to best of satisfaction of both sides.

Choice is you’rs and you may build your opinion on facts on both sides that can be substantiated to the satisfaction of court.

1 Like

Aman Sharma   12 November 2018

there's no evidence of cruelty against her ...but as he's seen enough all he wants to get parted away from her

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 November 2018

Your couinsel can opine o scope of irretreivable breakdown of marriage, MCD as well.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     13 November 2018

Consult a local lawyer if your cousin is unable to find an amicable settlement.

If you are located in Delhi and feel, you may contact me (on appointment) at:

Ch. No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex,  New Delhi-75 Cell # 9891152939

1 Like

Aman Sharma   13 November 2018

sir me and my cousin both are from agra

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     13 November 2018

Keep all proofs with you and right nowdo noty file any case as you have daughter of 3 year old.   You say that mother is taking care.  Therefore, right now the prime duty is to take care of the daughter.   If she goes to the court then you can also approach.   Divorce is not the only situation, it depends on each n every case.   Try to give love to your wife and see if she changes.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 November 2018

Visit LOCAL counsels alongwith elders of the family, well wishers, as already posted and understand in person, on how to handle all options as explained in the thread.

Be propelry informed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query