Share More

Ramphal Mor (President)     07 March 2012

Expert

show the list of criminal experts ....

Learning

2 Replies

Bapurao R. Kane (individuals)     07 March 2012

Dear All, 

I am a victim of cyber crime, sobody post a defamatory and abusing matter on facebook on 29th may 2011, I have made a complaint in cyber police, they have got IP Address of accused on 14th july 2010, but they have not red on that Ip adress and collect hardisk from the computores till date, they filed FIR on 12-11-2011 but not take any action against accused, I have made a private complaint against the police in decemeber 2011, in metropolitian magistrate, the honble court order to police to file chargesheet but police are delaying to do so, From the statement of the police in the court it comes know to that they are giving very soft corner to accussed and they are making some another storry, that IP address holder are not guilty,

friends this case is defending myself. I am the handicapped person with wheelchair bound. statying in Mumbai

Its apear that police will file the correct chargesheet, can I challange to this chargeshee and where and it what form.

Please guide me  

Ramphal Mor (President)     07 March 2012

Your complaint and challan submitted by police will be clubbed u/s210 cr.p.c and you should consult your counsel

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register