LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev kumar (cleark)     21 February 2015

execution of decree

Decree of specific performance was done in year 2012. appeal was filed which was file. Also dismised in 2013. Case is in second appeal in HC. No stay was ever granted . We filed execution in 2014 But money yet not deposited. Did we delayed in depositing money.

 4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 February 2015

Get the order of  attachment of property of judgment debtor from court.

ponnuswamyselvaraju (BScBL)     21 February 2015

Yes.You ought to have deposited the balance sale consideration at the earliest point of time.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Since the matter was already in appeal, you were not allowed to deposit the balance of sale consideration in the court however even now you can do it while the EP is in progress.

sanjeev kumar (cleark)     28 February 2015

Thanks sir. I have deposited the money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query