LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ammineni Karttiek   16 November 2019

ex parte divorce

hi I wanted to know if I can take ex parte divorce without paying anything to wife as she made me zero and still asking for 25 lakhs despite earning keeping my daughter as a reason. also let me know how can I get my daughter as my wife has an adultery ( have a one sided recordings as a proof)

Learning

6 Replies

Shraddha Saxena   17 November 2019

it's a situation dependable thing.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 November 2019

You are acccusing her of adultry but u need to prove that . However exparte means that you file for divorce and  she choose not to contest the case and does appears in the case despite being served properly. 

It is better to negotiate with her and get a mutaul divorce.

If you can prove that your daughter has better life with you instaed of her mother then you may get the guardainship but tha is more tough...you can get visitatiosn .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 November 2019

Members can not decide and judge as many things are to be considered on hearing facts from both sides.  Your advocate can guide you better.

Shashi Dhara   17 November 2019

This type doesn't work.if you need divorce directly approach court thru advocate and prove adultery and claim custody of child for future of child and yourself.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 November 2019

Collect relevant records/evidence(s) to justify allegation(s) and move to the court of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer without expecting miracle from obligation of experts on this platform. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 November 2019

Adultery, if proved, is a ground for getting a decree of divorce. In such an eventualit y,  you have a fair chance in egetting custdy of the child; so also,you would be absolved of payment maintainance/alimony. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register