eviction younger brother from the house

Hi There!!

This is my first posting.  My question is as below:

I have a residential property, whiich is self acquired.  The residents of house members are my old age mother and father, my younger brother (unmarried), my younger sister (unmarried).  My and my family resides in Saudi Arabia, visits home once in a year or two.  My younger brother also working in Japan and visits home frequently.  He is more agressive, dishonest, disobedient and a monster.  He has his luxury furniture and  Electronic gadgets in home.  We are tired of his behavior and want to get rid of him.  

My question is, how  can I evict him from the house? Can I evict him by force throughing his belongings?  Can I file a police complaint to eviict him?  Can the police have the power to through him out of the house?  Can I take legal step, which takes longer period to settle this issue?  If evict him by force, can my younger brother, has a right to file civil suit and pray for injection from eviction.  Can he do so?

Kindly advise me what step shall I take to get rid of him and evict him peacefully.

Your kind advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

~G A Basheer



When did U purchase the property and since how long UR entire household has been staying there?

U can't evict him by force or by removing his belongings

U can't issue an evictiion notice as UR parents are also staying there since U purchased the property.

Police have no role to play as it is a civil matter.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x