LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev kumar (BDM)     15 June 2015

Eviction by landlord

Dear sir,

I sanjiv kumar living with my family at a rented house at Patna since Oct 2009,

There is no any agreement, I am regular giving rent on time, after three years landlord increase the rent I accepted that,

Now landlord son with presence of his father to vacant the home,

I told him OK I am searching, unfortunate due to work load unable to find suitable house,

He again came on last Sunday and told till 5th of July it should be vacant other wise I will lock the house,

I need advice in this circumstances what can I do,






 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     15 June 2015

Landlord or his family members cannot dispossess forcefully or make obstructions for use and occupation of rented premises .seek injunction against them from civil court.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 June 2015

he cant just like that lock the house.if he does so you can file a complaint against him in the police station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query