LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M S V   19 October 2018

eutheneshia

can I write a letter to CJI seeking euthenesia as this society including family courts are taking away my right to live with dignity and I have right to die with dignity as per a recent judgement. I am bearing a lot of mental pressure because of many humiliations taking place including family courts because of false divorce case filed by wife

1. the allegations are spread in my area and my neighbours are alleging

2. I have been harassed by police for no mistake or no case upon me

3. my family members left me to my fate

4. The false allegations are even spread to my college and even to classmates

5. I could not be able to see my 5 year old child from 4 years

6. otherside advocate openly saying in court that my son don't require father , hnbl judge is silent on this comment and making henious allegations against me where many
people in the court are known to me

7. I don't have enough money to engage a lawyer as I am doing degree course...

8. I have lost my bank job because of an alleged act of my in laws mentioned in the domestic enquiry.

9. I am spending sleepless nights for son

10. hnbl judge made me to apologize otherside lawyer and I did afraid of contempt of court where he has to apologize me for saying that my son don't require father.

and many more for which I have. proofs
fundamental rights are confined to books only.

what will be the consequences of my letter?

Learning

4 Replies

M S V   19 October 2018

my lawyer to whom I gave RS 25,000/- has fell down to the offer of my father In laws who promised to give RS 1 lac and not returning my file on demand and spoke evil of me infront of the hnbl judge which were noted on the docket by the Hnbl judge

M S V   19 October 2018

I am an individual with no background of anykind. with how many powerful officials i can fight?

M S V   19 October 2018

I have been fighting from 5 years with immense courage and came to the ground level when hnbl judge slammed me infront of both advocates.

M S V   20 October 2018

anybody please respond???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register