LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVI HAJANALE (HR)     27 May 2014

Esic applicability

Hi Experts, I have query regarding ESIC, in my company 60 employes are working in that 6 employes gross is less than 15000 so in this case can company is applicable for ESIC benifits, in same forum so many Experts told that YES And NO both options, so i need Clear concept of Applicability if 60 out of 6 employes gross is less than Ceiling point. Please its urgent.....

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2014

You have to register for ESIC. Charges may be as low as Rs7/month.

You may visit the jurisdictional or nearest ESIC office and there is no need to roam around.

The employees that are eligible for ESIC as per ESIC rules and def. of wages as in ESI Act shall have to be provided with ESIC coverage.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2014

browse this website. you will know all the information pertainig to esi.www.esic.nic.in/index.php

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     30 May 2014

Dear Mr. Ravi,

If your company  no of employees more than 20, you have to register with ESIC.  Eligibility of the membership may be for 6 employees.  But you have to pay contributions for those employees.  Eligibility of membership may increase or decrease as per existing eligibility limits.  But Registration is must.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register