LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.HARI PRASAD   15 May 2019

Epf withdrawal issue due to pan not verified

I have a continuous service of 9 years with 3 different companies and have 3 different PF no's which is linked and transferred to 2nd & 3rd succeding company under the same UAN No. Till date i had never withdrawn my PF amount, Now when i try to withdraw PF amount it say's PAN not verified, it also says that my service is less than 5 years so i will be attracted with a tax of 34.6% if my withdrawal amount exceeds more than 50,000. It displays my very last company's Date Of Joining & Date Of Exit in the portal. I have few questions & doubts and i need clariication from your expert panel.

1) I have a total 9 years of service so i need not need PAN verification as my total service period is exceeding 5 years. I also checked that there is a law that states as follows (Submissionof Permanent Account Number along with Form 15g/15H and Form 19 is excluded in cases where the EPF members have rendered continuous service of 5 years or more, including service with former employer)

2) As my service is 9 years why does the EPF portal shows my very last companies service period on the claims page.

3) When i approached the regional PF office in bangalore and explained about all scenerio they said that i can ignore the pop-up message and click "yes" to proceed further as it is a technical clitch on EPF portal itself. But i am sceptical about what if i proceed further by clicking "yes" and possibly if they deduct the 34.6% tax.

4)  If they deduct my 34.6% tax due to failure of PAN verification, can i claim that back anyway from PF department?

Yours earliest reply is appreciated, I am helpless and sceptical about proceedfing further to claim my PF amount.

Regards

P.Hari Prasad

Learning

1 Replies

Jolene Cooper   19 May 2020

The withdrawal issue for the Indian citizen is observed for the last many years. All the chances of the withdrawal and best dissertation.com are ensured for the execution of the turns. Each of the sites is developed for the approval of the fiber class for the improvement of the true values for all offered concepts for the Indian nation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More