LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhir malik   09 December 2017

Epf dispute

Respected Sir, I want to inform you that myself Sudhir Malik UAN num 100366078873 claim for my EPF amount from last 6 months but it is not possible for me to take my money back from your dept. I left my organisetion Galaxy Automobiles pvt ltd on 30 March 2017 due to some dispute with managment and they are not agree to attest EPF form so I will attest my claim form from my bank and submit it. on my first attempt they reject my EPF becouse ENCLOSED CHEQUE WITH UAN CLAIM FORM IS DIFFER FROM KYC DETAILS/ENCLOSED so second time I will change my cheque but after 2 months they said your form is missing so please submit it again we will process it as soon as possible so i apply it third time and after 50 days your they said our EDP DEPT hold your application becouse addhar was not uploded please apply again by manual application form this is online form and addhar is mendetory for this so I apply 4th time and this is pending from last 40 days and status is DLCPM00227770000003269 received on this-16-OCT-17 and is under process. and they ask there is only 1 inspector and he is too busy when he is available then visit to your previous organisetion and verify the detail in 1 or 2 months please do the needfull and help me to release my EPF amount Thanks and regards Sudhir Malik 7290970909

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2017

You seem to have fulfilled the requirement of documents that were to be submitted by you.

The PF inspector has to do the job as per you post.

Hop this response is given to you, in writing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2017

Pursue by writing or speaking to concerned APFC/RPFC or try by asking thru RTI route.

You left as posted by you, due to some dispute with management.

What is the dispute?

Did you resign and do you have coy of resignation and IT’s POD?

Has your resignation been acknowledged, accepted by management?

You have applies for PF withdrawal or transfer?

Did you submit the PF withdrawal forms to management, under proper acknowledgment? Do you have IT’s POD?

Has management declined to attest in writing to you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register