Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanwarinder Rana   15 March 2018

Enquiry regarding reissue of experience letter.

I am an ex-banker, I left my job five years back and started working in a Facility Management Company. Recently I've been planning to settle abroad under the Financial category. As per latest requirements, Immigration Dept requires an Experience Letter from the Bank, which I have misplaced and have been asking from my Previous employer, Its been a week that I've been marking mails to them but all my efforts have turned futile. Could you guide me a way by which I can get their attention and get my Experience Letter reissued. Gratitude in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 March 2018

So, for you, waiting for a response from the bank for reissuance of a 5 year old experience certificate, which you irresponsibly lost in the first place, a week is a very looooong time!!

Why only email, why can't you approach them in person and request?

Dear Sir, Thank you for a prompt response to my query.

I had worked in the bank for a year only 2012-2013, I can not go in person to Chandigarh, as since 27 Feb 2018 because of slip disc I am on bed rest and can not travel. Hope this will answer to your good self's queries.

Regards.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 March 2018

At least you can talk over phone?

Yet how do you expect the bank to respond to you within a week?  Do you think the bank is sitting idle and therefore to work on your request on immediate basis?

Sir, I just want an acknowledgment at their end that they have received my request and is working on my urgent requirement. I do value their time and service to other employees and customers.I tried calling the HR Head at Chd, but he is not answering my call.

Kindly advise what should I do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register