Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandranath rao (owner)     03 September 2013

Encumberence certificate

if i register an agreement of sale in the subregistrar office, will it reflect in form no 15(encumberence certificate)


 3 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     03 September 2013

Yes... After a few days of the transaction it will reflect in the EC....

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     03 September 2013

Subject to your State. If your property situated in Tamil Nadu, it will reflect.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 September 2013

  • Furnish correct details to get correct EC. Details like survey number, door number, village name, link document number shall be given accurately in the application form. If you mention that EC shall be given in the name of present owner, then other entries will be deleted, therefore, don't ask for such request. Request for general search on the property in question.
  • There are few issues like missing entries, inadvertently misspelt or wrongly numbered data pertaining to search parameters are still there in computerized data even after considerable efforts are put in to clean the data. Therefore, parties shall take all the care to search personally, the records of Registrar Offices in case they want to have confirmed picture of the property they want to buy or lend money by accepting the property as security.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query