Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Employment denied due to illness

Page no : 4

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 July 2017

Look into various registers prescribed in rules that include DOJ/LWD......

Also let our own counsel affirm if you would be covered as employee in the Act or not.

deandj   15 July 2017

Right sir, my priority would be 1stly to get my resignation part got cleared thru police complaints as kohli sir and u suggested. Honestly even i need to understand this part. They definitely may have some hidden thing which even i m not aware of. Or my HR head is foolish to have blindly signed on letter without verifying facts. One other letter states my last day to work before going in for sick leave as 2 sept 2016. Wherein i got operated on 29 aug 2016 and was in icu on said date.

Dear LCI Querist @ deandj,

Pls try to understand.

You need to examine yourself and by your own counsels all docs/communications on record.

Online discussions have its own limitations and are not substitute to in person consultations with a very able senior local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters (concerned field of law).

It is altogether different field of law and a few counsels at each location specialize in it.

The are very well known and usualy such matters are referred to them by a counsel worth his/her salt.

We have tried our level best to help you with limited underestanding that can be attained thru posts in the thread.

You need to consult locally and prefer to proceed further under expert advise of your own counsel(s) and try to gather support of seasoned union leaders if you wish and finally apply your own judgment............... 

I am sending you a few links.

You may find these relevant.

There was a popular case of a very Senior Manager of Reliance at your location.

If you can get copies go thru these for reference and undersdtanding.

Rest your own counsel can advise you.

If he is available on phone, social media say;Whatsapp try with him to guide you in the meantime.

I am sharing the links with Mr. Arjun Kohli also.

deandj   15 July 2017

Sir haven't got links.. Pls if u can resend

Already sent.

Check your PM.

Go thru carefully and don't jump to conclusions.

Let your own counsel advise you finally.

deandj   15 July 2017

Sir sm problem . i have though recived ur mail but links missing

Links are very much there and delivered to you.

Still resent.

deandj   15 July 2017

Sir same problem. Recived ur mail twice. May b links nt getting uploaded on mails. Any other source to get this

Already resent.

Seems to be some problem at your end.

Request Mr. Arjun Kohli to forward.

I have copied and pasted same message to him.

deandj   15 July 2017

Sir tried accessing mail thru other android but prob persist. Shud i sent my whats up no

deandj   15 July 2017

Sir tried accessing mail thru other android but prob persist. Shud i sent my whats up no

deandj   15 July 2017

Do v have case his case history on our home page.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register