Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sujay   28 August 2017

Employer is not paying salary of two months

Hi, 

i have a question and requesting for the suggestion,

I have appointed in a company from feb 2017 and as per the offer letter the comany will pay the salary before 5th of every month, now from past two months company is under loss so employer is not ready to pay the salary for two months, they are telling like if you work for this month also then we get the money from client then we will pay one month salary, and in offer letter they have mentioned 15days of notice has to be given before leaving or firing an employee, if not that has to be compansiate, i have the offer letter and mail documents and few audio conversations which i have did with them where they are talking about the salary, how do i need to proceed further, please someone help me out.

Learning

18 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 August 2017

The employer has to establish that it has paid the earned wages.

So if you have not signed any voucher of any payment then you don't have to worry atleast for a false statement of having paid the salary.

It is entirely your decision to continue with same and try to get salary in another month.

Otherwise this employer that can not pay salary is unworthy of being employed with.

Another Prespective and impression; You are giving long rope and wasting your time.

ASAP firm up your next venture.

Sujay   29 August 2017

no i havent signed anything , what is the next i have to do??

Sujay   29 August 2017

how to proceed to get my two months salary, i am already trying for the other job, but i want my salary how to get my salary

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2017

Write letter under proper acknowledgment or atleast from person email id to good offices of appointing authority, MD, CEO and narrate that the salary slip of months ... and salary of months has nt been supplied to you and you are facing acute financial hardships and have requested in office on dated.................to Mr/Ms..............and bot may be supplied to you immediatley.

Remain gentle, amiable, and alert and don't give any opportunity to employer to charge you on any count; false/proven for misconduct, loss etc etc  

Download  your attendance record and record of all assignments , all rules/policies narrated in appointment letter, HR policy/service rules/conduct and discipline rules, employee hndbook, I. Card  etc 

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? 

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? ( Noted;15days)

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

What is promised salary?

Post reply pointwise and impressionns on forums that you can approach can be shared with you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation? 

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you? ( Noted;15days)

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

Kumar Doab Sahib,

I always wonder and asked you also through some earlier threads, about the purpose of asking such a long information. But you never replied. Can you please help me to learn something from you also, if you clarify about the purpose of asking such an information from the querist?

I don't think, the querist Mr. Suajay can be able to get his unpaid salary, if he reveals any such information about his company and himself.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : JIGYASU

Kumar Doab Sahib,

I always wonder and asked you also through some earlier threads, about the purpose of asking such a long information. But you never replied. Can you please help me to learn something from you also, if you clarify about the purpose of asking such an information from the querist?

I don't think, the querist Mr. Suajay can be able to get his unpaid salary, if he reveals any such information about his company and himself.

Mr. Jigyasu,

Why striking your head? Mr. Kumar Doab will not tell about his secret mission, if if the querist, Mr. Sujay, specifially requests him. His intentions are always seem to be secret and hidden from one and all. He gets all his required information through several of his posts, but never provides a solution. You would have observed, he would ultimately advise the querist, like, "Consult your very capable local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service law matters  and having proven expertise in such matters can help and defend your present and long term interest..."

(Guest)

Dhingra Sir,

Before forming my own opinion, let me wait for response of Kumar Doab sahib.

(Guest)

Mr. Jigyasu,

OK, but I am sure, you will feel disappointed for want of right and logical response from Mr. Doab. You may feel free in continuing to wait.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

Kumar Doab Sahib,

NO one can help wandering,wondering. It can be eternal...It may remain eternal........

NO clarification can be asked.

NO clarification is warranted.

Personal thinking does not matter at all.

It has finally and already been   posted that NO comments on my posts and anyone's posts.

Your contribution in this thread is also ZERO.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2017

Originally posted by : Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com

Kumar Doab Sahib,

Mr. Jigyasu,

Why striking your head? Mr. Kumar Doab will not tell about his secret mission, if if the querist, Mr. Sujay, specifially requests him. His intentions are always seem to be secret and hidden from one and all. He gets all his required information through several of his posts, but never provides a solution. You would have observed, he would ultimately advise the querist, like, "Consult your very capable local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service law matters  and having proven expertise in such matters can help and defend your present and long term interest..."

IT=@PSD has been striking his head all these years...........and keeps on doing so.

IT=@PSD's contribution in this thread is also ZERO.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register