Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek negi   15 May 2018

Employer is asking one month salary return as by 2 year bond

Hi there!!

First of all greetings from my side, as you people are doing a great job by helping people.

I am vivek negi, 27, and joined a company xxx on 1 dec 2016, as I was fresher and through a reference of a person my employer hired me for a low salary, I was in need of job so I accepted that, few days onward he came up with 2 year bond and said if I leave the company before 2 year I have to return 1month salary to company, I accepted that to and the document was in company letter head with title LOU.

So since 1dec2016 my work started. They have increment schedule in may /june. And I got increment of some 800Rs. increment. I didn't say anything as I said it's only six month.

But in March 2018 I asked my employer that will their be Increment, he doesn't given any correct answer, then I told him I have offer from other company and please tell me what he will be doing. He called me in some place. And then our meeting went inside car for hours.

Finally he commitee 30k's. I asked again he said it's done. And this was 19 th march, and I was suffering with typhoid too.

I joined in end of March and in April first week I asked for appraisal letter for the salary hike he has commitee in 19th march, he refused to have told it.

I resigned in few days as he also called for meeting in certain place but he was not in favour of salary hike.

Then I resigned on 11th April. He told me to return 1 month salary.

I don't have in written what he is promised on 19th march.

I said will he be going to give me the money loss which he is responsible for as if he could have rejected salary hike on 19th march I had quited on same day and given him one month salary as I could have joined another company with decent salary hike from 1st April.

But as he give fake commitment I have suffered loss from April and may and june each of atleast 10k.

So total loss of 30k.

So I have refused to pay him one month salary.

Please suggest what should legal I can do against him, as he made me stay in home for whole month.

And I have received call from his office for one month salary return.

I know that I owe that bond and I have not furnished the said time period, but what is does a fake commitment and responsible for loss of 5k per month so who will pay that.

Please suggest the right way to do.

Thanks 

Vivek negi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register