Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandu_moulin (n/a)     19 October 2007

Employement Contract

Hello,

Iam working in a software company where i have signed a contract that i will be working there for 2 years.For that the employer had taken my education certificates which will be returned after my contract time.Can you please tell me is that leagal that employer can keep the certificates for bond? I am facing problems from my employer in all means.Every month we are getting salary on 20th.In the bond employer had mentioned that he will give hikes for evry three months and is not giving that same.For one day leave my employer is deductiong 3 days of salary.
Can any one please help me inthis means.do i have right to proceed leagally

Learning

2 Replies

yedhash (n/a)     19 October 2007

If your employer breaches the contract, then you can very well walk away. Your employer cannot also retain the original certificates.

ksmadhavan (n/a)     24 October 2007

Hi,

It is most unfortunate that employers restore to this kind of practice.  If you have a proof of deposit of your degree certificates then follow this procedure.

Issue him  a legal notice pointing out his lapses and unfair management practices.  If he does not bend himself file a complaint under your state's Shops and Establishments Act

regards

Madhavan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register