Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Pandey   25 July 2020

Emotional/physical abuse

My family is experiencing constant emotional and physical abuse from my father since last 15-20 years. This is the high time and we can not tolerate it any more. We will require suggestions what course of actions can be taken in this case ?

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   25 July 2020


Kindly approach the Women Police Station for the above said abuse against him by filing the Complaint. This one will be atmost remedy in your case. Further, take assist of a local lawyer.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query