Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhruv (ABC)     23 February 2015

Elections in co-op hsg society

Dear All,

The tenure of the Managing Committee is due to end on 31/03/2015. Can anyone please tell me what is the status of the elections procedure to be held in a Co-op Hsg Society. Ours is a small society consisting of 20 memebers. Whether the Registrar is to be appointed or the elections are to be done in a normal way?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

1 Replies

sandeepsonthalia   23 February 2015

Hello - Since my query is on the same lines, i decided to add it here instead of creating a separate forum. Our society consists of 46 members and I am the Secretary. We are 5 MC members in all. Our current term comes to an end in August 2015. We have jointly decided to resign from the MC due to several commonly known reasons. In order to have a clean handover of all documents and office to the new MC and to ensure that the MC is formed as per the current law, I am seeking specific knowledge of how to go about setting up the elections for appointment of the new MC. Can we write to the Registrar of Coop Soc and ask them to intervene and arrange for the elections? Or is there another process for the same?

Thanks,

Sandeep Sonthalia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register