Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rhea (QA)     17 August 2011

Elder daughter cheats father after his death

Hi,

My grandfather expired leaving a Will , he had given this Original will to his eldest daughter. He had 2 sons and 3 daughters. After his death when asked the eldest daughter denied and said he had given her only the xerox copy of the Will. Both the sons also had a xerox copy each of the hand written will. The property which is 2 storey house was divided among the 2 brothers in the Will and none for the daughters.

Later the 3 daughters filed a case in the court for 1/5th share in the property stating that their father died inestate and they want the equal share. the brothers recieved the court notice. A few days later the eldest daughter's husband called up the 1st son and said the Original Will was found and the eldest daughter opened that Will infront of their LAWYER . Since the 2nd daughter was not in the country and would coem next month , the lawyer said they cannot make any decision right now. The eldest daughter gave a written letter stating that she has the original Will with her signature. When asked the lawyer to sign he refused.

Now my question is , can the lawyer play any games here by later proving that the letter was not from her or anything that the 3 daughters can do to trouble us, now since the Will was found and we know they r not happy that their father has given anything to them. Is there anything that we need to be cautious about.

Thanks for reading , it would be a great help if someone can Advice me on this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register