LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh arora (Tutor)     07 September 2014

Effect of 498a and dv cases on father's pension

Hi All,

My wife has filed a fabricated 498a and DV case in Women cell. My wife and her family is mainly interested in my parent's self acquired property. I am not staying with my parents. My wife's family is threatening to affect continuation of my father's pension besides other threats. What do you think 498a and DV cases can have any effect on continuation of pension. Thanks a lot.



 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

you have not even indicated that if father is retired.

Harsh arora (Tutor)     18 September 2014

yes, my father is retired from last 5 years.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

his pension can only be touched if he is convicted. Let opposite party be happy with speculation.

Rajender Kalra (Men's Rights Activist )     20 September 2014

Correct...if your father is suffering from some old age problem give proof to the police..this will help clear his name from the FIR...These false cases will collapse like a pack of card in court...pension can only be stopped once the person is convicted...which is about 4% in 498a cases

Make some proof that your father was not at home when the girl has mentioned he tortured her...this will help clear his name from FIR...do not feel scared or panicky...there are many people like you...fight bravely...consult a good criminal lawyer and see what cases you can file on them..best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register