Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahid (Executive)     07 November 2012

Educational institute not returning my original documents

Dear All,
I joined an educational institute As a faculty and I left it at the beginning of the semester since I didn't like the job.i We were given a document after joining that we need to serve 3 months notice period or we shall give 3 months salary if we leave in the mid of academic year.however before leaving I spoke to the director and made him understand that I cannot give 3 months salary but I can serve 3 months notice period.i also told while serving my notice period when I complete my 3 months i will be leaving in the mid of semester which serves no good for the students that time she told me I can leave without serving any notice period but now when I ask them to give back my educational documents they are asking me to pay 3 months salary if I don't pay they won't give back my documents . Kindly suggest what can be done pls it's very urgent
Thanks
shahid

Learning

2 Replies

Gaurav (Mumbai)     08 November 2012

Dear Sir,

Lawyer can do Valuation of Immovable property works ?

surjit singh (Assistant)     14 November 2012

Fault is on you part that you did not gave 3 months notice and believed the words of the institution authority. Whether there was an written contract between you and your institution that 3 months notice of 3 months salaries is supposed tobe given. If so you have to adhere to any one of it, and whether at the time of submission of your document any receipt was obtained from the institution.

Another option is to report to the police that all original documents were submitted to the institution but now they are exprssing their ignorance and apply for a duplicate certificate  from the institution of whcih the document belongs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register