LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (ASE)     21 February 2014

Education loan account statement error after npa

My education loan amount is approx 2.10 Lakh. 

I paid  approx 40,0000 rupees for loan interest during my B.tech degree program (2005-2009).

Due to recession, I am not getting good job after B.tech.

So I join M.tech as a GATE qualified candidate and completed M.tech from NIT.

I already submitted M.tech registration and mark sheet to the bank branch on 2011.

In august 2012, I got letter from bank that my loan account is converted to npa(non processing account) and your due is approx 2.75 Lakh.

After completion of my M.tech in july 2013, I got job. So i paid approx 1.50 lakh from august 2013 to feb 2014.

Now, The problem is my account statement is not showing true transaction status. After deposit money, first amount is decreasing, but after some times remaining balance is not decreasing.

So, I contact branch manager 10 times from august 2013 to till now for knowing what amount is remaining in my account.

But Bank manager and all bank employee of that branch is unable to answer my question that 

why amount is not decreasing after depositing money and why account statement is not showing correct results.

Now I am in dialemma that I already deposit approx 2.0 lakh to loan account against 2.10 lakh is sanctioned.

No body is helping me in bank branch. Please let me know that why account statement is not giving true result.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register