duplicate pronote documents

Dear sir,
we didn't borrow money but one person filling case for my family members. He prepared duplicate pronote documents with signature, thumb press and filing case 5lakhs, 15lakhs, 3lakhs on each my member's my family. could you please guide me how we can approach. we aren't​ borrow money why we need to reply in court?. can we give petition to collector or superintendent of police?

You have to prove in court that the documents are concoctedand forged by engaging professional advocate.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu