LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Rishab (Law Student)     18 March 2008

Dress code for law student

Is it neccessary for the law student to observe the dress code in their colleges...????????

---->>> YES IT MUST BE OBSERVED...

LAW IS SUCH A PROFFESSION IN WHICH ONE HAS TO OBSERVE THE DRESS CODE THROUGH OUT THE LIFE...whether as an ADVOCATE or a JUDGE or a STUDENT....

Learning

6 Replies

Asha (Legal)     19 March 2008

I do not think dress code should be necessary at collage level. Because rest of life one is supposed to wear only black and white dress. But in case any seminar, moot courts or other occasssions students must be given lessons about the dress code and made to learn to respect everything which is so connected with this noble profession.

Srinivasu Mylavarapu (n/a)     19 March 2008

Dress code is needed. Professional environment will be found with in themselves.Creates confidence in the professional. A law student is an up coming professional that is where he/she needed to be built. -Srinivasu Mylavarapu

sreekumar (lawyer)     20 March 2008

Dress code for the law students all over the country is really a good idia and also an instigation for the future lawyers to devolop in their minds a self confidence about themselves and a feeling that they differ from others in the society. Of able lawyers are the backbone of a good society , who are the people to tell what is wrong and what is right. Lawyers should be moulded from the college level itself.

ankit (student)     21 March 2008

it must be there,it makes life disciplaned,law is the only profession in which you have to observe dress code during your practice

Adv. Rishab (Law Student)     21 March 2008

thanx to all ... who have replied on that topic.... what i personally feel is that DRESS CODE should be made compulsory in law colleges...

Samayeta Bal   01 December 2020

Hey there,

Whether the dress code is implemented in college is at the discretion of the college. I respect the fact that you believe that dress codes should be made compulsory in the same way I respect those who think it's not necessary to maintain a dress code at the college level. No matter what the case, importance should be given to learning and growing with the law. 

Hope I was able to answer your query. 

With regards,

Samayeta Bal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register