LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakhi Jadav   12 September 2019

draft of petition for appointment of guardian of a mentally ill person and manager of a fathers pension fund

hi I want draft for petition for appointment of guardian of a mentally ill person and manager of her father's pension fund if anybody has draft please send me

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 September 2019

Just try this one;

Edit properly as per your requierment.

Give full details of Pension account number and bank details;

Petition for Appointment of Guardian of a Mentally ill Person and Manager of his Estate

In the Court of the District Judge of.................

Case No...................of.................

Applicant—

AB {add descripttion and residence)

In the matter of the Mental Health Act (Act 14 of 1987)

And

In the matter of inquisition as to CD, a lunatic and appointment of guardian of his person and manager of his estate

Most Respectfully Sheweth:

1. That the aforesaid CD is a Hindu by faith and nationality and is at present aged...............years having been born on the day of.................

2. That the said CD lives and resides at................with the applicant

who is his.............(state the relationship) under his care and protection.

3. That the said CD has the following near relatives, viz.

Name

Address

Relationship

(a) (b)

4. That for some time past and since the........................day of............. or thereabout, the said CD has developed signs of insanity and is at present completely of unsound mind and has become incapable of managing himself and his properties and of taking proper care of his person. Two medical certificates as to mental condition of the said CD are attached herewith.

5. That the said CD is seized and possessed of the following properties, the nature, descripttion, value and approximate income are given in the Schedule below.

6. That the appointments hereunder prayed for are necessary for proper care and custody of the person of CD as also for management of his properties.

The applicant, therefore, prays that this court may be pleased to direct an inquisition as to the mental condition of CD and appoint the applicant guardian of the person and manager of the estate of CD.

Schedule above referred to

Verification

I, AB, son of........................aged above...............years by occupation business residing at .................. do hereby solemnly affirm and say as follows:

I am the petitioner above-named and I know the facts and circumstances of this case and I am able to depose thereto.

The statements in paragraphs 1 to 6 hereinabove are true to my knowledge and belief and I have not suppressed any material fact.

I sign this Verification on this.....................day of..................1999 at the Court Premises at Alipore.

Signature of AB Before me

Signature of Advocate Notary

(In the absence of Prescribed Forms)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register