Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathish (student)     28 October 2013

Dp act 3 and 4 & 498a

Hello Advocates,

My name is Sathish I am from Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. My wife filed DP act 3 & 4 and 498A, recently we wrote agreement deed that they will withdraw all cases filed on me. But both sides lawyers are telling that they will withdraw 498A and DP act 3 & 4 in lok adalat held in next month 23rd.

1) Is it possible to withdraw or complete close of  DP act 3 and 4 & 498A in lok adalat according to andhra pradesh rules?

one of my friend told me that it  is not possible to withdraw DP act and 498A in lok adalat

Please tell me  who is correct few months back my advocate also told me that it is not possible to close 498A and dp act 3 and in lok adalat but now he is telling that we will close the cases in lok adalat

I told to opposite side lawyer after withdrawing of all cases then I will give divorce 

Please tell me correctly is it possible to close all cases in lok adalt or not and who is correct accoring to andhra pradesh rules

Learning

4 Replies

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     29 October 2013

Yes it is possible to withdrawn 498a,DP3&DP4 Cases through lok adalat in Andhra pradesh.

It got happened in my case.

Normally judge will give 3 months time as a colling period.

sathish (student)     29 October 2013

Thank you sir 

Why cooling period 3 months we do not  want live together. our agreement deed says after withdrawing or close of cases we go for divorce. 

With out giving 3 months period is it possible to close or withdraw of DP ACT 3 and  & 498A in lok adalat according to andhra pradesh rules?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 October 2013

yes, it is possible, contact a lawyer

sathish (student)     29 October 2013

Thank Q Nadeem Sir,

Is it possible to immediate withdrawal of DP act 3 and 4 & 498A  in LOK ADALAT (WITH OUT GIVING ANY 3 MONTHS PERIOD) because my lawyer once told me it is not possible now he is telling it is possible I can not believe my lawyer that's why I am asking so many times 

Sir if possible what is the procedure to follow in lok adalath ? to close all cases

what both parties have to say in LOK ADALAT to complete immediate close of 498A and DP act 3 & 4 Please sir tell me understand the position

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register