dowry demand case

actually the victim married with the accused when his age was minor and she says that after marriage they lived together as spouse life in her parents home but she came to her husband house after nine days but the family members of the accd thrown her outside the home
and tortured in the name of it possible to attract 498(A) in this matter

You can approach local police station and file complaint against husband and your in laws about dowery demand. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu