LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet (Victim)     30 March 2015

Dowry articles false claim 406

My wife files FIR on me and my family under 498a/406 and claims that all her streedhan articles are with us which is a huge amount whereas its false as we never took any dowry or streedhan articles.

Now please let me know when we don't have anything from her and she lies that we still have all her streedhan then will police come to our home and search our entire house only by her false allegations in FIR ?

Learning

6 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     30 March 2015

Nobody will come to your house..they will have to prove in court only...

kalyan (engineer)     30 March 2015

Don't worry and never give up. She has to prove in court even for a spoon that was given as sreethaan. Also, never use a word dowry from today. Sreethan and dowry are different things. If she files affidavit for the sreethan claim, ask for the list of sreethan in writing. Ask for bills for the same. She can write 1000 items and can produce the bills only for 100.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 March 2015

Don't keep worrying about  what's going to happen tomorrow. Fight UR case engaging a competent lawyer.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     31 March 2015

Puneet let her prove that you posses her satridhan.donot worry

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     31 March 2015

Puneet let her prove that you posses her satridhan.donot worry

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 April 2015

It is common these days to exaggerate claims in the name of streedhan or other articles by the people who are bent upon to torture their husbands and his relatives in the name of criminal cases in the disguise of dowry harassment and other cruelties. The initial fear and threat will pose a danger only till the FIR is registered and one gets out on bail, after that the case will become weak during trial. It is the defacto complainant's burden o prove her claim, let she do it in the court, wait until then without any worry about the police raiding the house etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register