cpc

dowry articles

recovery of dowry articles

Bangalore

Error in internet connection or error in head to hand connection enlightened

sir my elder brother did second marriage without divorcing first one. my life is also affect by this. plz suggests.

sir my elder brother did second marriage without divorcing first one. my life is also affect by this. plz suggests.

N.A

Originally posted by : Deepak Kumar

Stay away from that couple, better to publish in newspaper that you don't have any relation with your brother. Else when their relationship will get sour you may also face huge problem.

Bangalore

He go jail for sure.  7 years. Give hiim blanket now only.

Sir, How can I stay from this. Please help me.What I should to do protect my self.

Sir, How can I stay from this. Please help me.What I should to do protect my self

Avoid meeting your brother's two wives. Never invite them to your house and never go to their house when either wife is present. That's all! Nothing to worry. If his first wife files case if bigamy, your brother can protect himself using a good lawyer. Court case will run for 10 years and if your brother has done good job to ensure no proof of second marriage enters case record then he will be acquitted.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x