Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2009

Don't 'have PF account No? company not existing? what to do?

My friend worked for a pvt company 10 years back for a period of one year, therafter due to ill health he could notinued the job, during his employment out of his salary PF amount was deducted and also company contributed the equal amount and deposited the same in his PF account. As on date my friend did not withdraw the PF amount, however he lost all his service papers and also details of his PF account, and PF Number, he tried to find out from the company but he came to know on enquiry that his company is not in existance, in the said circustances how he can find out his PF account number and details of deposit amount to with draw the amount, as he needs money urgnenly for his personnel needs.

Learning

2 Replies

Sunita Lad (Advocate and Consultant)     01 January 2010

He can make an application under R T I Act  9Right to information)asking for the Company code and his PF account no. .and therafter follow the withdrawal procedure.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     10 January 2010

He can check with the website or the Ministry of Company Affairs mca.gov.in and check for the status of the company in the regular list, vanishing companies, companies under winding up, etc

and accordingly check with the Registrar of Companies to get the company/directors details If the Company is in winding up process, the Official liquidators office etc. a practising company secretary can help him for a nominal fee to get this information.

vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register