LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Domicile criteria-ap & wb

Can some one post the link or the exact Govt of AP & Govt of WB order in vogue on the issue of Domicile of those two states for ESMs( Ex-Servicemen) and for Serving Govt Employees as well as for ordinary citizens of this country irrespective of their nativity?

Govt Of AP Sainik Welfare Department , Home ministry has defined It for Ex-servicemen as follows:

" If (ESM) has not commissioned or enrolled into the armed forces from the state of AP they are considered domicile of AP"..I do not know what its counter part in WB is in mind. my daughter's

Secondly if one department of AP says I am not domicile of AP will I be considered domicile for any other department of AP? And that be so how can I avail CSD facility from URCs if I am not domicile of this state or how can my children claim to be domicile of this state if their father is not a domicile of this state? And If I am not a domicile how can state of WB reject my daughter's claim facilities on offer to ESMs ? 

It is to be noted that Gvernor of the state is the president of the state Sainik Board , the collector is the president of the district sainik welfare board and 50 % of all the expenses of the Sainik Welfare Boards are provided by the Kendriya Sainik Board , Min of Def GOI.

CAP ( Children of Armed Forces Personnel) Quota in respect to admission in profesional colleges includes CRPF,BSF as well as armed police personnel of the state which are under Home Ministry, GOI and State of AP which has no such hassels on the domicile issue and being issued with CAP cert fulfilling the conditions as at GO Ms 370 of 1994.

Its time to pack up and return to native place..MNS chief can certainly claim immunity referring to such orders of the Govt of AP.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register