Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldeep Singh   28 May 2017

Domicile certificate for delhi

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to apply for domicile certificate of Delhi state. But my current and permanent residence is in Rajasthan state now. I have spent 5 years in Delhi on rent (from 2007 - 2012) when i was working with private companies. I read out all term and conditions for making Domicile of  Delhi state and  documents are required to make Domicile certificate are  Proof of continuous stay in Delhi for the last 3 years, such as Education certificate, Electricity bill, House tax, water bill etc. As per condition i fulfill 3 years criteria of living but confusion is "When will the last 3 years be counted" ? 

This is going on year 2017 so counting will be from 2014 to 2017  OR  from anywhere  OR  total 3 years ?

Please help me out so that i can start process.

Learning

8 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 May 2017

You've completed 3 years  ciontinuous service or 5 yars continuopus service as above either from 2012-2017 or2014-2017 amd and have attained domocile in Delhi.

Please tell according to my question: I have told that I was in Delhi from 2007 to 2012.Since then, I have been living in Rajasthan from 2013 to till now. What will happen in this case ? Kya mera Delhi ka domicile ban sakta hai ya nahi ?

iT IS SINCE YOU'VE A DOMICILE CERTIFICATE IN dELHI YOUR MORE THAN 5 YEARS STAY IN RAJASTHAN WOULD NOT INVALIDATE YOUR dELHI DOMICILE CERTIFICATE.

iT IS SINCE YOU'VE A DOMICILE CERTIFICATE IN dELHI YOUR MORE THAN 5 YEARS STAY IN RAJASTHAN WOULD NOT INVALIDATE YOUR dELHI DOMICILE CERTIFICATE.

That means Delhi government will not issue Domicile certificate....am i right ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 May 2017

What is the respone of local office that has to issue certificate!

ThAT MEANAS YOPUER dELHJI gOVERNMEMNT CERTIFICATE IS VALID AND YOU HAVE A VALID DOMICILE IN DELHI.

Kuldeep Singh   29 May 2017

Mera simple sa question hai ke, kya mera Delhi ka Domicile certificate ab ban sakta hai ke nahi ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register