LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavita prakash patil   20 December 2022

domestic violence

my wife file domestic violence in court in 2014, now it's 2022 she doesn't get interim relief...no order...from 2018 we leave separated...I put an application that she no need or urgency of interim maintenance from last 8 yrs so court may be start hearing on exh 1....her adv is said about settlement but her demand is more than my income. what to do? on my application other side say is pending...any relief for me ?

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 December 2022

@ Kavita Parkash Patil,

If your wife has filed the case and not decided it is favouring you and against your wife, so why are you perturbed ?

Even if you are living separate she is entitled for her maintenance, be clear.

You should prefer for "one time / lump sum" payment.

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer who is contesting your case since 2014, who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough and duty bound to satisfy your question / queries ?

Why do you need second opinion of experts on this platform based on limited facts, except the fact that it is available FREE OF COST ??

Whether you have filed the case or your wife, since your name genreally (not specifically) appear to be for a female ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register