LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Om Mishra   16 February 2020

Domestic violence

sir can u please explain which type of domestic violence are in process as in which category like only physical damage or mentality damage and can this right is for student also or any other person

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 February 2020

post material facts for better appreciation of case

Joy Bose   16 February 2020

Hello,
Domestic violence is defined under section 498A, which says - "Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty". There is no section such where domestic violence is defined for any students or anyone except a woman.

Regards,
Joy Bose

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     17 February 2020

Domestic violance is defined as-Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse or family violence) is violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation. ... Globally, the victims of domestic violence are overwhelmingly women, and women tend to experience more severe forms of violence.'', however, the same is not confined to this definition only and it is exhaustive.

TGK REDDI   18 February 2020

The above Reply writes, "  ...  the victims of domestic violence are overwhelmingly women  ...  "

99% of people, law givers and law makers think, or feign to think, so.

I vehemently have been protesting.

100% women commit domestic violence.     Less than 1% husbands commit domestic violence.       But women shouldn't be punished.    How irrational!     What an irony!

Perhaps Supreme Court has agreed with me after decades of my persistence.    It has ruled that husbands too can complain of Domestic Violence againt their wives.

People feign to think so because the suffer from inferiority and superiority complexes.

Judges feign to think so because they're pro public and pro government.    Never pro justice.

Legislators feign to think so to propitiate the all pervasive women folk.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   18 February 2020

Sixth para of my above Reply.

For  the read they.

I regret the error.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register